New Bitcoin Mining Token Presale With 10X Potential Hits $4.3 Million Milestone

  • Post author:
  • Post category:Blockchain

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Bitcoin Minetrix, with its unique approach to Bitcoin mining, secured $4.3 million in its presale, showcasing its potential investment opportunity. The upcoming presale is gearing up for its tenth stage in less than 48 hours.

With Bitcoin heading towards its $40,000 target, $BTCMTX provides an appealing option for investors, highlighting a low price that offers the potential for significant percentage value growth once trading starts.

Bitcoin Minetrix distinguishes itself in the Bitcoin-related crypto space by providing a next-generation approach to Bitcoin mining. The project offers an easy-to-use solution to the growing centralization issue.

By allowing individual investors to participate in Bitcoin mining rewards through an innovative cloud mining approach, it creates a platform where individuals can engage in mining profitably, despite the high network difficulty levels.

The upcoming ‘Stake-to-Mine’ feature, slated to launch soon, enables users to passively earn BTC rewards by staking Bitcoin Minetrix to generate ‘mining credits.’

These credits can be exchanged for cloud mining power, allowing users to mine Bitcoin and earn rewards over time without the need for expensive hardware or technical expertise—all they have to do is buy and hold $BTCMTX.

The platform’s staking protocol is notable for offering substantial rewards, with annual yields of up to 136% on staked $BTCMTX tokens. Over 300 million $BTCMTX tokens have already been staked.

With considerable excitement surrounding Bitcoin Minetrix, the team is prioritizing investor confidence, having subjected $BTCMTX to a thorough smart contract audit by leading firm Coinsult, ensuring the token has no significant security issues.

$BTCMTX Stage Nine Presale Ends in Under 48 Hours

Bitcoin Minetrix’s presale is attracting substantial attention among crypto investors, having already raised over $4 million. Currently, investors can purchase $BTCMTX tokens for $0.0118 during the active presale stage using ETH, USDT, or credit/debit cards.

The presale comprises 40 stages, with the token price escalating by 8% in each stage until the final round. Any unsold tokens from each stage will be consolidated into the last stage. Interested investors may visit our guide on how to buy $BTCMTX token here.

A substantial 77.5% of the total $BTCMTX supply is allocated to presale buyers, while the remaining 22.5% is set aside for community initiatives and staking rewards.

Following the presale, the Bitcoin Minetrix team plans to list $BTCMTX on major exchanges, including Uniswap. Additionally, an exciting Gleam competition is in progress, with a mine drop prize pool of $30,000.

Participants stand a chance to secure one of ten rewards totaling $10,000 by completing specific tasks, such as engaging with and following the Bitcoin Minetrix on Twitter.

Analysts Bullish on Bitcoin Minetrix, See High Potential For Growth

Some analysts and crypto YouTubers, including Austin Hilton with over 230k subscribers, believe $BTCMTX could become a top altcoin once it enters the public market. Clinix Crypto also shared a video on Bitcoin Minetrix, speculating that it could experience a rally after launch.

Jacob Crypto Bury is also bullish on Bitcoin Minetrix, seeing its 10x potential in the coming months and having shared project updates on his YouTube channel, like the video provided above. Jacob also manages a Discord channel with 17,000 members, offering trading tips and insights into upcoming crypto presales.

Bitcoin Minetrix is gaining popularity in the cryptocurrency community, potentially serving as a gateway for many people into the Bitcoin world by providing easy access to Bitcoin mining. Take a look at our guide of the Bitcoin Minetrix price prediction here.

Initiatives like Bitcoin Minetrix have the potential to be truly transformative and bring about revolutionary changes, especially considering the ongoing significance of Bitcoin mining in the crypto industry. To take part in the $BTCMTX token presale visit


New Crypto Mining Platform – Bitcoin Minetrix

Bitcoin Minetrix
  • Audited By Coinsult
  • Decentralized, Secure Cloud Mining
  • Earn Free Bitcoin Daily
  • Native Token On Presale Now – BTCMTX
  • Staking Rewards – Over 100% APY

Bitcoin Minetrix

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Source link